Become member of d.d collective
Stay in the Know
Terms & Conditions
- DD Membership is a non-transferable privilege card, not a credit or discount card.
- DD Membership is valid at: dude & the duchess in-store and online. For store listing click here.
- There is no membership fee. DD Membership can be obtained only with a minimum purchase of RM650 (in a single transaction).
- DD Membership is open to individuals only.
- DD Membership must be presented BEFORE each purchase. Cards presented after a transaction will not be accepted for the associated benefits.
- DD Membership entitles the holder to a 10% discount on all regular merchandise, except for consignment items. The 10% discount is also applicable during SALE periods.
- DD Membership is valid for one (1) year and can be renewed with a payment of RM20**. It can also be renewed for free with a minimum purchase of RM350** in a single transaction*. For continuity of benefits, please renew within one (1) year of expiry; failing which a new application with a minimum purchase of RM650** in a single transaction is required.
- Though membership is free, a fee of RM20** is chargeable for any replacement of lost or damaged cards.
- Please allow one (1) month for processing of renewal/lost cards. Once the card is ready, it will be sent to your outlet of choice for collection.
- dude & the duchess reserves the right to alter/amend these terms and conditions as is deemed fit at its absolute discretion and without prior notice.
- dude & the duchess also reserves the right to terminate the privileges and withdraw membership from use at any time without prior notice.
- Benefits with affiliated Merchant Partners are subject to Merchants' terms and conditions. Said benefits are only applicable in Malaysia, unless otherwise stated.
*Validity of receipts is within one (1) month of expiry only. ** Or equivalent in local currency.
dude & the duchess diligently respects the privacy, confidentiality and integrity of all customers, users and/or clients when it comes to matters relating to their personal data, information, communications, financial data, e-mails, messages, comments, advices, subscriptions and/or any other information thereof (hereinafter collectively refer as "Data") and shall not directly or indirectly be liable and/or responsible for whatsoever loss, defects, damages, compensation, disclosure, leaking, exposure and/or discovery relating to the Data arising from and/or caused by any events inclusive of (but not limited to) unintentional errors, unfortunate events, negligence, mistakes, defaults, failure, breakdown, interruptions, disconnections, closure and/or any other reasons not specifically mentioned herein.